You should never underestimate the power of a good night’s sleep. It’s refreshing, it gives your body a chance to recover and recharge, and last, but not least, it will give your mind a well-deserved break. But what can you do to give yourself a high-quality couple of hours of sleep? You can start by investing in what you sleep on, of course.
A good quality pillow can go a long way just so you know. It seems that the position of your head, neck, and back are crucial for your body as a whole. As long as you sleep in a comfortable position, you can make the most of those couple of hours in which you sleep.
Do you know what happens when you don’t sleep comfortably? Your will toss and turn all night, not giving your body a chance to rest properly. That means you will not wake with your batteries fully charged.
What should you do?
The smartest idea is to invest in a high-quality pillow. A comfortable pillow will help you get all the rest you need for the night. Not to mention the fact that your neck and back will be forever thankful. A good pillow will spare you from all those back and neck pains you get from a flat feather pillow. I am not saying that feather pillows are bad. I am just saying that there is something better.
What you should do is acquire a memory foam pillow. Memory foamis the latest advancement in sleep comfort, and it will improve your sleep significantly. It is proven to be the best thing that has ever happened to your back and neck.
What is memory foam?
Memory foam is a highly energy absorbent and soft substance. It is also known as viscoelastic. The best property of this material is that it molds itself after the object that exerts pressure on it. In a pillow’s case, your head is the object that exerts the pressure above. As a result, the pillow will mold itself to the shape of your neck and head, providing excellent support.
Posture is critical during sleep. Only with a proper posture you can take full advantage of your sleep. The only way you can obtain a perfect position is by sleeping on a memory foam pillow.
The advantages of memory foam
Even if memory foam is around since the 60s, it only recently started to win some ground in the mattresses and pillows industry. But once it entered this field, it has enjoyed a lot of success. Why? Because of itsamazing properties, of course.
- It keeps your spine aligned. This will prevent you from suffering from neck and back pains. According to a study published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, your head should stay about 4 inches (10 cm) away from the mattress. No other pillow can hold your head that high, except for memory foam.
- It’s available in many shapes and sizes. This is extremely helpful since there are different types of sleepers.
- It comes back to its original shape after you lift your head off of it. This is the beauty of memory foam. It will always be the same shape and size.
- There are no adjustments With other pillows, you have to fluff and flip, but not with memory foam.
- Memory foam pillows reduce snoring. They will take the shape of your neck, so your airway will never be restricted.
What is the best memory foam pillow?
There are hundreds, of not thousands, of memory foam on the market. However, there is only one that can truly call itself the best. It will give you the best sleep you have ever had in your life.
Snuggle Pedic Pillow
At the moment, Snuggle Pedic is the most popular memory foam pillow on the market. It has everything a perfect should have. It offers the support you need, it follows the latest technology regarding sleep, and let’s face it, the price is more than reasonable.
- One of the first problems that people had was the fact that memory foam, all by itself, retains heat. It was no secret that you can have an issue with it in the summer when it’s hot outside. However, researchers have found a way to bypass this disadvantage. After researching different materials and their properties, they managed to combine memory foam with other substances that counterattack the heating problem. So they created a pillow that was 43% viscose, 56.4 % polyester, and 0.6 lycra. It is called Kool Flow technology, and it makes sure that you will not overheat.
- Extra-Breathable Micro-Vented and fully machine washable cover made in the U.S.A. This comes in handy when it’s time for a spring cleaning, or if you want to clean the pillow on a regular basis. So, instead of washing the entirepad, you can wash only the case.
- In the beginning, even memory foam was getting flat after a while, but Snuggle Pedic Pillow is not made of an entire piece of memory foam. The manufacturer foresaw the flattening issue, so he decided to do something about it. As a result, he came up with the shredded memory foam idea. That way the pillow will never go flat. It is harder to flatten hundreds of memory foam pieces than a single one, isn’t it?
- It is perfect for all types of sleepers. It doesn’t matter that you are a side, back or stomach The Snuggle Pedic will suit you perfectly. It has the ability to conform to your body shape, no matter the position you choose to sleep on.
- One aspect that is highlightedthese days is allergies, but Snuggle Pedic is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant. You will have no issues regarding this subject. And what’s more is that,on delivery, you will receive the product vacuum sealed, so you don’t have to doubt the state in which the pillow arrives.
- If you don’t like the pillow for any reason, you get a 90 days refund guarantee. You will not meet any hassle from the manufacturer.
- You will get the rest you need. Sleeping in an uncomfortable position will cause you to toss and turn all night. It can also mess with your deep stages of sleep (REM), and eventually cause insomnia. Not being able to sleep is one of the worst things a person can experience, which is why investing in a pillow is a small price to pay for a good night’s sleep. Moreover, bad sleep posture can cause a series of conditions you can absolutely live without, such as fatigue, stiffness, bruxism, etc. And let’s not forget about your partner. You moving from one side to the other all night cannot be very pleasant for him or her. How would you sleep if you had someone who always moved close to you?
- You can sleep on your side without paying the price. Statistics say that approximately 85% of the people prefer to sleep o one of their sides. If you are a sidesleeper, then you know how bad sleeping in this position can get, especially if you use a regular, feather pillow. But thanks to the memory foam from Snuggle Pedic, you can forget about these problems. Even on the side, this pillow will provide the support your neck and back needs. No more back pain and no more stiff neck.
- No more snoring! People snore when something is restricting their airway while they sleep. Keeping the head in an unnatural position will put pressure on your neck and will deviate the airway. But if your head and neck are properly supported, your airway will be free, and you will stop snoring. Simple as that.
- You will be able to concentrate better. Sleep is vital for your brain function, which is why a poor night’s sleep can make you feel stressed and frustrated. However, Snuggle Pedic will give you the rest you need, and you will be fresh and completely functional each morning.
- Snuggle Pedic pillow is in almost everyone’s price range. Most manufacturers demand over one hundred dollars for a high-quality memory foam pillow, whereas Snuggle Pedic can be purchased with nearly half that money. There is no point in spending so much money on a pillow when you can get a perfectly excellent pillow for less.
Like every product, Snuggle Pedic is not 100%. It has a few downsides, but they can easily be avoided if you follow a set of simple rules.
- Even if the manufacturer says that you can put the pillow in the washing machine, do not do that. When you receive it, it will indeed have a particular smell. It’s natural. All pillows are treated before shipping. The chemical smell will push you towards the washing machine, but do not do that. Let it air for approximately 48 hours, and it will be ready for use. Washing the pillow will only increase it wear in time. In order for it to last for many years, try to keep clean and air it regularly.
- The Snuggle Pedic is made for general people. However, there are individuals who have special needs. There is no pillow that it’s designed to fit absolutely everyone. No matter what the manufacturer says, Snuggle Pedic is not perfect for each and every single person that buys it. Maybe some people sleep better on feathers, who knows?
So…is it worth it?
In my opinion, Snuggle Pedic is worth every cent. I bought mine two months ago, and I have never slept better. I sleep well. Sometimes, when I am exhausted after a day of work, I wake up in the exact same position I fell asleep in, that’s how comfortable sleep is on it.
I never wake up tired or with a stiff neck. My back has never been better. This pillow changed the way I look at sleeping comfortably. All my life I have lived with an idea of how sleep should feel, only to find out a few months ago that I couldn’t be more wrong.
However, my husband does not like his as much. He sleeps well on his, but he says that the Snuggle Pedic is overrated. He actually went back to his old pillow. I contradict him every time we speak of it to someone else.
I recommend it to everyone. If you have trouble snoring, or with sleep in general, if you wake up tired and suffer from sleep apnea, this pillow was specially designed for you. Its price per value is tiny, and it is worth the investment. Buy it, try it. If you don’t like it, you can get your money back. So what do you have to lose? Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
There are hundreds of things we throw money on every day. From time to time we have to invest in something worth the money, right? What better destination for your money than your own comfort and health?
We sleep approximately a third of our life. Isn’t this time worth something to you? Shouldn’t you invest in it just like you invest in the time you spend awake? Maybe not as much, but keep in mind that sleep is just as important as food and water, maybe even more so.
Snuggle Pedic Pillow is the best memory foam pillow there is. That is why its purchase is a smart investment. Its ROI will be worth it, you will see. Click here to buy on Amazon.
- Memory Foam Pillow: No Longer a Mystery
- What You Do Not Know About Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover
- Know What Gurus Think About Snuggle Pedic Memory Foam Pillow
- Body Pillow by Snuggle Pedic Reviews & Tips
- What Everybody Dislikes About Snuggle Pedic Bamboo Combination Memory Foam Pillow and Why
- Private Info About Snuggle Pedic Only the Pros Know Exist
- Purchasing Snuggle Pillow
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Snuggle Pedic Bamboo Pillow
- The Fundamentals of Snuggle Pedic Pillow Revealed
- The Downside Risk of Bamboo Pillow Reviews That No One Is Talking About
- Outrageous Miracle Bamboo Pillow Reviews Tips
- What You Should Do About Snuggle Pedic Body Pillow Starting in the Next 4 Minutes
- The Bamboo Pillow Canada Stories
- Snuggle Pedic Bamboo – Is it a Scam?
- Top Memory Foam Pillow Review Tips!
- The Foolproof Memory Pillow Strategy
- The 30-Second Trick for Best Body Pillow
- Top Choices of Miracle Bamboo Pillow
- The Good, the Bad and Top Rated Pillows
- Memory Foam Body Pillow: the Ultimate Convenience!
- What Everybody Else Does When It Comes to Snuggle Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow and What You Need to Be Doing Different
- Gossip, Lies and Best Memory Foam Pillow
- A Startling Fact about Snuggle Pedic Bamboo Shredded Queen Memory Foam Pillow Uncovered
- The Chronicles of Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
- Best Pillow Explained
- What Does Best Side Sleeper Pillow Mean?
- New Article Reveals the Low Down on Tempur Pillow and Why You Must Take Action Today
- The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Stories
- Choosing Hotel Comfort Bamboo Pillow Is Simple
- The Principles of Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow That You Will be Able to Learn From Starting Today
- Who Else Wants to Learn About Memory Foam Neck Pillow?
- The Benefits of Bamboo Pillow
- Things You Won’t Like About Tempurpedic Pillow and Things You Will
- The Fight Against Foam Pillows
- The 30-Second Trick for Pillows for Side Sleepers